Lesson 1, Topic 4
- Use professional words and phrases like a native speaker.
- Prepare a clear and concise ‘paper’ CV that highlights the best of what you have to offer.
- Prepare a video CV that lets employers see who you really are.
- Be ready to have a successful interview and get what you deserve.
- Prepare to confidently engage in business meetings.
- Write meeting summaries so you don’t forget important points and issues.
- Write business emails that do not waste anyone’s time and are polite, yet to the point.
- Prepare a presentation that is simple, efficient and engaging.
- Present yourself professionally.
- Use social media the way it should be.