In this foundational course to professional use of the English language, we will apply elements of language use to specific situations as well as develop our business English portfolio. By the time we finish, we will be able to start applying for a better career.
- Use professional words and phrases like a native speaker.
- Prepare a clear and concise ‘paper’ CV that highlights the best of what you have to offer.
- Prepare a video CV that lets employers see who you really are.
- Be ready to have a successful interview and get what you deserve.
- Prepare to confidently engage in business meetings.
- Write meeting summaries so you don’t forget important points and issues.
- Write business emails that do not waste anyone’s time and are polite, yet to the point.
- Prepare a presentation that is simple, efficient and engaging.
- Present yourself professionally.
- Use social media the way it should be.